Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Money, Money, Money

Today I talked to Nisaa at USA Mortgage to get the paperwork going on the house. I'm scared that we're not going to have enough cash in the bank to qualify for a loan ... we have a bit saved up. But not a ton. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. But the paperwork is in process; and I talked to Barbara today, who seems confident that our loan will be OK. Plus, she and Janet are going to meet with me and help me get the 203K list started next week - ack! Is this a project for a scatterbrain of delicate constitution to be undertaking? I guess we shall find out! We'll be in Utah over the weekend for the premiere of Delightful Water Universe, so the process will be delayed a bit. But - I feel hopeful, for some reason. I do. 

I don't know of any other neighborhood in the world where neighbors would do this sort of thing for each other. It sorta makes me want to cry, it's so generous. Barbara assures me that it's wanting neighbors so it's selfish in a way. But I don't see it that way.

No comments: